Friday, September 25, 2009

Bitter Sweet Homecoming and a brief filler

Dear loved ones,

Sorry I have abandoned my 'broadcast chanel' for so long. If I were to write deligently, I would have wrote for you about at least 3 things, no 4.

1. How Malaysian Student League (MSL) and the orientation program (UFO) rocks, about my group Lou-Po-Beng! and the crazy stuff we do together.

2. How the people of King Edward VII Hall (KE 7) rocks! and how my seniors here made us feel right at home, and share everything with us including thier hard work on the beautiful float. Rag day was memorable! Spending the night at the field, sharring the joy when we won, sharring the tears when it's over. Thank you for sharring it with us. :)

3. How the Malaysian freshmen of KE 7 pulled off Malaysia Night 2009. We almost gave our seniors a heart-attack haha.

4. How life in SG has been, how the elevators are faster, the cars stopped for you to cross and the people say 'zai!' instead of 'geng!' or 'cun!' Haha but it's not preferable, it's just different, like how you would love both chocolate and vannila ice-cream.

I know it's not very satisfying giving you briefs like this, but at least now my facebook pics and tags would make more sense :)

~

Had my recess break this week. Going home was bitter sweet cos my dog Shawny died last week. My dad misses him most, it was the his loyal follower. The news was a shock to me. We forget and still call his name sometimes.

But going home is always good, parents are the happiest when children go home. The durian was a bonus ^^

Once we leave home, it will never be the same again...but it need not be the same to remain a home. Home is wherever your love ones is...just remember to send your love home ;)

1 comment:

  1. Girl u cam back home? Well wish I could have seen u before u went back to singapore. Although we are miles apart yet the time we had in TARC was just something special. :) Felt like I had a lil sis rite in college. Anywayz.. sorry about ur dog and have fun in Singapore. Great seeing u blog but yea guess u r busy that would explain the short post. :)

    ReplyDelete