Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Final Days at Home

I'm leaving home for Singapore next Monday. Wish I could bring home with me.
Funny how when preparing to go to KL, I can't wait to see the world; now I wish I could stay in my shell. :)

I'm excited though, to be moving from 7 hours to just 20 minutes away from my sister hehehehehe...

For Malaysians who are moving to Singapore, I was just told that it's okie to bring your rice cooker, iron, charger ect from home, the power supply shouldn't be posing any problems for you.

I'm still packing, packing my luggages as well as pieces of my heart (so melodramatic haha). I am more attached to home then I think I am.

My parents have been sighing a lot lately...I'm the last to leave home and they are feeling the empty nest syndrome. ;) Good thing my 2nd sister is coming home soon.

My brother thinks of coming home to see me off...very sweet of him, I do miss him. I would have gladly go meet him in KL if I could drive there...then no need to worry about packing as if I'm bringing the whole house, and can go visit my friends and family in Christ in KL...only downside is spending a few days less at home...and laundry to do as soon as I arrie in Singapore...which is why I shall wait for him to come despite his busy schedule. Haha

You know Ko if you are reading my blog, too bad you have a spoiled kid for a sister...that would be partly your fault for spoiling me ^^

3 comments:

  1. hey Jerusha good luck in Singapore! studying abroad is surely a good chance to see the world out~
    good thing is that Singapore is relatively closer and you won't be missing M'sian food too hah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...u down in SG dy??? give me a call if u are free..my num is 90563742 =) all the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhaa awww!
    you've immersed yourself very successfully though. VERY GOOD! :D

    ReplyDelete